Sunday, January 18, 2009

"I don't make plans. Because with plans, the perfect outcome is only the best you ever imagined. and I always sorta wanted more than that."

I volunteered to help direct a 4th, 5th, and 6th grade production of Tom Sawyer.
Should be rather interesting.
Better than doing nothing after school.
Hopefully it will get my mind off of some things.
Like how I wish I was better at guitar.
and how I wish Rachel was still at home.
and how I want to see her already.
and how I'm pretty sure the guy of my dreams, although not dreamy, does not exist.
But on that subject...
More things I thought of today.
I want a boy to bake for.
and who texts me random thoughts. No matter how weird.
a boy who will play board games with me.
a boy who actually keeps his word after he messes up and says "I'll make it up to you."
a boy who is perfectly content with holding my hand, instead of trying to get in my pants.
and a boy to pray with.
and to talk about my faith with, better yet, help me grow in my faith without making me feel like a failure.
and a boy who tells me I'm smart, or funny, or creative, or loving just as often as he compliments me on my looks.
Chyeah I know. But a girl can dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's TWO boys out there like that...one for you and one for me....lol